Vionic's full-length orthotics fit easily into cross trainers, work boots, walking shoes and more for soothing comfort and everyday support.
Training, working, walking, experience soothing comfort and support with versatile RELIEF for whatever the day throws your way.
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
- Vionic orthotics offer a convenient, pain-free "natural healing" solution for many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to "flat feet".
- Designed for everyday use: provides moderate control and support in workout or cross training shoes, walking or casual hiking shoes, work shoes and boots.
- Features biomechanical Tri-Planar Motion control to help stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural (neutral) position.
- Lightweight, medium density molded EVA base for maximum support and superior comfort; deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning.
- Features heel and forefoot pad for increased shock absorption and energy return through heel strike phase.
- For footwear with removable factory insoles we recommend removing factory insoles before fitting your Vionic orthotics.
- May be trimmed to fit for half shoe sizes; if needed trim the top edge with scissors, using existing insole as a template.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
- Ideal for casual and work shoes with removable insoles.
Vionic Relief Insole
Return / Exchange Policy
In order to receive a full refund, all items will need to be shipped to our store within 30 days and must be in new, unused / unworn condition. Items must be in original container with copy of receipt.