Our heel tap service offers a way to lengthen the life of your favorite Birkenstocks. Our heel tap repair consists of placing a wedge of more durable material on the heel (or toe) area to bring the balance back to the sole. The sole must be at least 1/2 of original thickness for this to work on either the inner or outer portion of the heel. If the sole has worn away to the cork it is too far to do a heel tap. We will reseal your cork. How it works is simple:
1. Purchase our shoe repair service.
2. Send us your shoes per the instruction link below.
3. Once we receive your shoes, you'll receive a confirmation email letting you know we received them.
4. Our shoe repair experts will work their magic!
(NOTE: We may contact you for more information or to discuss your repair before beginning that magic!)
5. Once repaired, we will send them back to you via standard shipping with a confirmation email that they are on their way.
If you have any questions, Please contact us.
top of page
bottom of page