Our resole service offers a way to lengthen the life of your favorite Birkenstocks. Our resole repair consists of replacing your old soles with brand new ones. We will clean and condition your suede, nubuck, leather or Birko-flor uppers as needed, do minor cork repair and reseal your cork. If your sole has worn into the cork and straps - we may not be able to do a resole. Depending on how much damage to the upper we may need to also do stitching so that the structural integrity of the uppers remains in tact. If the cork is too old and dry, attempting to do a resole will rip out too much cork. A Recraft will be needed for that scenario. How it works is simple:
1. Purchase our shoe repair service.
2. Send us your shoes per the instruction link below.
3. Once we receive your shoes, you'll receive a confirmation email letting you know we received them.
4. Our shoe repair experts will work their magic!
(NOTE: We may contact you for more information or to discuss your repair before beginning that magic!)
5. Once repaired, we will send them back to you via standard shipping with a confirmation email that they are on their way.
If you have any questions, Please contact us.
top of page
bottom of page