Our Supergrip resole service offers a way to lengthen the life of your work Birkenstocks. Our supergrip resole repair consists of replacing your old soles with brand new ones. We can replace classic with supergrip as some styles (Londons) are used for work but do not currently come with the supergrip sole. We will clean and condition your leather uppers as needed and reseal your cork. The exception with kitchen work shoes is that they cannot be too greasy in order for the sole to stick. We also require that you send in your shoes as clean as possible. We will not accept shoes with blood or food all over them.
How it works is simple:
1. Purchase our shoe repair service.
2. Send us your shoes per the instruction link below.
3. Once we receive your shoes, you'll receive a confirmation email letting you know we received them. Repairs have about a 2 week in house time depending on when we get them from you.
4. Our shoe repair experts will work their magic!
(NOTE: We may contact you for more information or to discuss your repair before beginning that magic!)
5. Once repaired, we will send them back to you via standard shipping with a confirmation email that they are on their way.
If you have any questions, Please contact us.
top of page
bottom of page